This home is 38 squares or 3,800 square feet and took our crew three days to complete. We had 9 men on the first day working from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM. On the second day, we had 6 men working from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM. On the third day, we had 5 men working from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM.

We tore off the existing roofing system and broomed the roofing surface clean. We replaced all the existing canales with new custom wood canales. We mechanically fastened ½” thick expanded polystyrene insulation over the roof substrate.

We mechanically fastened 60 mil TPO and welded together. The color of the TPO we used is tan. We installed TPO flashing to parapet walls and vertical surfaces.

We installed a termination bar at the edge of all flashing and caulked. We also installed boots on all penetrations, clamped and caulked. We coordinated with a subcontractor (RMS Services) to disconnect the HVAC unit before the work began. They reconnected the HVAC unit when the work was completed.

We probed all seams and detail work. We hauled off all trash and left the premises clean. We obtained a permit through CID and passed their final inspection.

Stay tuned for our blog post next month in regards to custom wood canales!

Share this post.