This project was 29 squares or 2,900 square feet. We tore off three roofing layers and installed Carlisle 60 mil TPO. Code only allows there to be two roofing layers, so we had to tear them all off to the deck.

We replaced 8 canales with TPO canales. We mechanically fastened ½” thick expanded polystyrene insulation over the roof substrate. We mechanically fastened TPO and welded the seams together. We installed TPO flashing to a TPO metal strip on the top center of the parapets. To prevent leaking from the damaged stucco on the parapet tops, we applied synthetic stucco on the front of the parapet up to the TPO termination. We installed boots on all penetrations, clamped and caulked. The homeowner had a new cooler installed and we replaced the cooler legs on it. We pulled a city permit and passed final inspection. This project took our crew two days to complete the roofing and one day for the stucco. On the first day, we had 8 men work from 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM. On the second day, we had 8 men work from 6:30 AM – 4:15 PM. The stucco took only 2 men working from 6:30 AM – 10:15 AM. Our crews’ start time varies throughout the year and depends on sunrise time and weather. We start earlier in the summer because the temperature gets so high.

If you are interested in a quote, please give us a call!

Share this post.